1. Payment to bank account of Apolotours Travel Agency
In order to make a correct payment to our bank account you need the following details:
Swift Address: DEUTDEFF
Name of the bank: Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt
Account with institution:
Party Identifier: 100 9363045 0000
Swift Address: CKBCMEPG
Name: Crnogorska Komercijalna Banka AD Podogrica
Address: Zgrada Vektre - 81000 Podgorica - Montenegro
IBAN code: ME25510000000010267684
Name: APOLOTOURS doo Budva
Address: Topliski put bb, 85310 Budva, Montenegro
Payment details: Reservation of accommodation
Important Note: all payments to Montenegro go through an intermediary bank in Europe. The agency accepts no costs of money transaction. Overall costs of money transfer bears the client who sends the amount.
2. Inland payments to the local bank account of Apolotours Travel Agency
Giro (local) account: 510-102676-84
Crnogorska Komercijalna Banka AD Podgorica
3. Off-line Card payment:
VISA, MASTER CARDS & MAESTRO
- By using our offline credit card payment, you choose the terms of payment. By faxing us the Credit Card Authorization Form, we are given authorization to charge the agreed amount according to the chosen terms of payment. The amount is stated in Euro.
- All payments will be effected in Montenegrin currency - Euro.
- When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
- For all the credit card offline payments the Agency charges additional 4% of the paid amount.
4. Payment via Western Union
- Western Union charges separately the money transfer fee.
- We shall send you details of receiver additionally
- After you perform the payment please send us the following details
- The Money Transfer control number (MTCN):
- Western Union sender's name and surname (name of the person who paid money):
- Country where it was wired from (your country):
- Exact amount and currency wired (without Western Union fee):
- Order Number (Transaction code of 13 figures)
- Complete postal address